Optimized installation with HD-Wave technology
- Specifically designed to work with power optimizers.
- Record-breaking efficiency.
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp.
- Fixed voltage inverter for longer strings.
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017, per article 690.11 and 690.12
- UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance.
- Extremel small.
- Built-in module-level monitoring.
- Outdoor and indoor installation.
- Optional: Revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5 (0.5% accuracy).
The AC power is run to the electrical panel (breaker box) where it can be distributed throughout your home.
This is where the utility bill savings happen. The utility meter measures your electrical supply. Usually, solar panels produce more power than your home will actually use. Your utility company will offset your next bill for any excess power yoursystem accumulates.